산업 디렉토리, 중국의 신뢰할 수있는 제조업체 / 공급 업체 / 공장에서 저렴 한 짠된 레이블, 사용자 정의 짠된 레이블, 다 마스크 천 짠 레이블 찾기

메세지 바구니 (0)
> 제품 리스트 > 짠된 레이블 > 합리적인 가격에 우아한 짠된 레이블

합리적인 가격에 우아한 짠된 레이블

기본 정보

모형: WL-104 woven label

제품 설명

사양 1입니다. 튼튼하고 아름 다운 우아한 짠된 레이블
2입니다. 공장 가격 및 어떤 색깔/크기
3입니다. 에코-친화적인 소재
4입니다. 짧은 시간


제품 공백도
합리적인 가격 우아한 짠 label
큰 Picture

합리적인 가격 우아한 짠 label

Product Information

Product

Elegant woven label include Main Label, Size Label, Care Label, Country Original Label, Content Label, etc.

Material

Cotton, Ribbon, Nylon, Polyester, Damask, Taffeta, Satin and so on.

Usage

Elegant woven label for garment/bags/shoes/hats/toys/blankets/home texitle, etc. 

Feature

Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled, washable woven labels 

Color

Customized (any color)

Size

Customized elegant woven label

Edge

Heat Cut, laser cut, ultrasonic cut or over lock edge 

OEM Service

Accepted

MOQ

1000pcs

Sample Making

3-5 days

Mass Production

7-10 days (depends on elegant woven label technique and qty)

Packing

Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement


Woven Label Folds

이 우아한 짠된 레이블이 주름 수 있습니다 옵션.



주 Product

Our main products are:

 

Woven label;

Size Label;

Care Label, etc.

Embroidered patch;

We are a premium manufacturer in China with 15 years experience focusing on elegant woven label production!


Woven Labels Show

타입 1 : 주 Label




Type 2: 크기 Label



유형 3: 케어 Label



더 짠 레이블





왜 선택 Us

*1) Excellence Experience

  •       15 Years' experience in elegant woven label production;

 

*2) Excellent Quality

  •        We can produce woven labels and tags to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers;

 

  •        Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with,            including:


 

*3) Excellence Service

      With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can:

  •       reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;
  •       resolve any problem within 24 hours.

배송 & Payment




Shipping Ways

Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)

Port

Shenzhen, China

Payment Ways

L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow

Payment Term

30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment


More Products

Apart from woven labels, embroidered patch are also within our product range.

 

(Disclaimer: All pictures of woven labels displayed are only for reference and not for sale, all rights are reserved to their respective owners! We will not produce any woven labels design without proper and legal authorization!)

 







Label
짠 응용
짠 레이블 모자 위해 널리 이용 된다 신발, 의류, 수건 및 가정 texitle, 등


Production

우아한 짠된 레이블이 생산 여기 매우 신중 하 게 우리의 경험 있는 노동자에 의해 질서 방식에서!



회사 정보


Dongguan Excellence Garment Accessories Co, Ltd. is located in Chang'an Town of Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, covering an area of more than 4,000 square meters, our factory is equipped with advanced printing machines from Roland and more than 100 skilled workers work diligently to serve our clients from North America, Europe, Central Asia.

 

Since the establishment of our factory in 2000, we have been focusing on the production of woven labels and tags for various renowned apparel brands worldwide. As a one-stop purchasing service provider of garment accessories, we are working hard to deliver value-added service to our customers worldwide.


 


 



협력 Guide

1) Make Sample.

Counter sample of elegant woven label can be made in 3-5 days upon receipt of your artwork or sample.

 

2) Quotation.

Details of your requirements are much appreciated for elegant woven label quotation, including:

 

1. Size

2. Quantity

3. Color(Pantone No.)

4. Artwork in PDF/AI or image of front and back sides.


조회의 어떤 종류에 기대! 모든 문의 12 시간 안에 응답 될 것 이다! :-) 감사합니다!



제품 디렉토리 : 짠된 레이블

이 업체에게 이메일로 보내기
  • *제목:
  • 에:

  • *메시지:
    귀하의 메시지 20-8000 자 사이 여야합니다